We let our students loose upon the world to design an information visualization about a topic that interested them. What we got back left no one unimpressed: eleven projects across almost as many different media, with a professional quality that reflected the drive and passion of our students.
- Brynn Shepherd, “Mutual Friends Visualizer”
- Christy Kwan, “Philadelphia 2040”
- Alyssa Rosenzweig, “Women In Computer Science”
- Bianca Lauria, “Cheese”
- Chloe LeGendre, “Alternative To Corn-Derived Ethanol”
- Lillian Chou, “M&T Course Guide”
- Ted Aronson, “Winklr”
- Maria Lobikin, “Knitting”
- Cynthia Ip, “Hogwarts: Visualized”
- Yiyi Zhou, “And So It Goes”
- Victoria Schwanda, “Patterns Of A Penn Undergraduate”
Note: All the work on this page is the property of the designer and may not be used in any way without permission and proper attribution.